Ditch the Razors in Honor of No-Shave November
It’s that hair-raising time of year again – and we’re not talking about Halloween!
If you’re interested in participating in No-Shave November, here’s to do:
- Let your facial hair grow out – that means no shaving, trimming, or grooming for 30 days. Ladies, you can get involved by growing out your leg hair!
- The idea here is cancer patients lose their hair during treatment, so growing hair brings attention to their challenges.
- Get friends, family, and co-workers involved in the cause.
- Make an effort to speak to others about your facial hair and raise even more awareness.
- Donate the money that you would have spent on shaving and grooming this month to cancer charities.
- Need more info? Head on over to the No-Shave November website!
Are you getting involved? Let us know! For all of your personal and commercial insurance needs, contact the team at Chambers & Company Insurance Brokers today.