If you’re a busy bee, you can still maintain your fitness!
Many busy parents, businesspeople, and students have enough on their plate without the thought of regular exercise. However, this is a costly mistake to make! Putting health on the back-burner is almost a sure way to suffer later on in life. You have one body – be sure to look after it.
Clean eating and regularly exercising do not have to take up too much of your time!
Use these tips to get back into shape!
- Plan ahead – Look at next week’s calendar. Fit 20 minutes of exercise into your schedule for a quick sweat session! Try to do this three times a week to start. After a full week, you’ll have a better idea of what you can realistically fit in!
- Set realistic goals – Don’t schedule an hour’s workout when you actually only have 35 minutes’ spare!
- Cook in bulk – Preparing a week’s worth of meals can be done in one night! From salad to chicken, get creative to save time (and not starve!). Prepare meals that cut back on carbs for best results!
- Pack snacks – After work at 5:30 p.m., the last thing you may feel like doing is exercise because you’re tired and hungry. Luckily, packing a protein bar or a piece of fruit ensures you keep going and controls your hunger throughout the evening!
- Choose intensity over duration – If you have 20 minutes to exercise, make it worthwhile! You can work out for an hour and hardly break a sweat – so choose exercises that push you!
- Try home workouts – You don’t need a $100 gym membership to stay fit. From dumbbells to jump ropes, you can get all the exercise you need in the comfort of your own living room!
From Chambers & Company Insurance Brokers in California, we hope that you busy bees enjoy these tips! For better protection of your health and finances in one easy insurance policy contact us today!